DUBLIN–(Small business WIRE)–Jan 27, 2021–
The “Automotive Ability Electronics: Developments, Forecast and Aggressive Analysis” report has been extra to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s giving.
The automotive energy electronics industry is envisioned to improve with a CAGR of 4% from 2019 to 2024.
The important drivers for this marketplace are raising demand from customers for electrical power-successful battery-run units, adoption of electronics in powertrain techniques, expanding demand for sophisticated safety, convenience, and ease and comfort systems, and raising desire for related vehicles and electrical automobiles.
A additional than 150-web page report is made to help in your organization conclusions. To study the scope of rewards, firms researched and other information of the electric power electronics industry, then read through this report.
The examine incorporates the electricity electronics market size and forecast for the electric power electronics industry by way of 2024, segmented by application, by element, by conclusion use, by electric auto form, and by area.
- Analog Devices
- Continental AG
- Dialog Semiconductor
- Diodes Integrated
- Fuji Electric
- Infineon Systems
- Kongsberg Automotive
- Maxim Built-in
- Microchip Technology
- Microsemi Company
Some of the functions of ‘Automotive Ability Electronics Sector 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis’ include things like
- Current market size estimates: Automotivepower electronics market place sizing estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast evaluation: Market place craze (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by software, and close use industry.
- Segmentation assessment: Marketplace dimension by application, by component, by stop use, by electric car sort, and by location.
- Regional assessment: Automotivepower electronics market place breakdown by North The united states, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Relaxation of the Earth.
- Growth alternatives: Investigation on growth options in diverse applications and locations for energy electronics in the automotive electric power electronics current market.
- Strategic examination: This features M&A, new products development, and aggressive landscape for, electricity electronics in the automotive electricity electronics sector.
- Investigation of competitive depth of the industry primarily based on Porter’s 5 Forces design.
This report solutions the following 11 vital questions:
Key Subject areas Included:
1. Executive Summary
2. Sector Tendencies and Forecast Evaluation from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Track record, and Classification
2.2: Offer Chain
2.3: Market Motorists and Troubles
3. Market Trends and Forecast Assessment from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Developments and Forecast
3.2: World Automotive Power Electronics Market place: Trends and Forecast
3.3: World wide Automotive Power Electronics Current market By Application
3.4: World wide Automotive Power Electronics Sector By Component
3.5: Worldwide Automotive Electric power Electronics Sector By End Use
3.6: International Automotive Power Electronics Market By Electric Motor vehicle Type
4. Market place Trends and Forecast Investigation by Location
4.1: World wide Automotive Power Electronics Sector By Area
4.2: North American Automotive Electric power Electronics Marketplace
4.3: European Automotive Electric power Electronics Current market
4.4: APAC Automotive Power Electronics Market
4.5: ROW Automotive Energy Electronics Sector
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Products Portfolio Investigation
5.2: Market Share Investigation
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Get to
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Examination
6. Expansion Prospects and Strategic Evaluation
7. Company Profiles of Top Gamers
For additional information and facts about this report stop by https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/swike7
Watch source edition on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/information/household/20210127005596/en/
Speak to: ResearchAndMarkets.com
Laura Wooden, Senior Push Supervisor
For E.S.T Office Several hours Simply call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Totally free Connect with 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Business Hours Simply call +353-1-416-8900
Sector Search phrase: AUTOMOTIVE Manufacturing Producing OTHER AUTOMOTIVE Standard AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE
Resource: Investigation and Markets
Copyright Company Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/27/2021 09:26 AM/DISC: 01/27/2021 09:26 AM